It is very hard to wake up every morning without coffee. To make everything easy for us, we no longer need to make the coffee ourselves because now, we have coffee makers to do it for us. In order to choose which one is the best coffee maker out there, it is important that consumers consider 5 of the best drip coffee makers in 2012 and they are the following:
1. Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200. This coffee maker makes great tasting coffee in a very small amount of time. It has a stainless steel finish with three different colour options. This coffee maker can make up to twelve five-ounce ups. It has an easy to use programmable twenty four hour clock timer for wake up and brew coffee.
The amount of coffee to be brewed can vary from 1-5 or 5-12 cup serving. This feature would ensure efficiency in coffee making as well as ensuring maximum flavour. It has a charcoal water filter to keep the impurities away from the coffee. This coffee maker costs around $64USD to $81USD.
2. Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffee maker. This coffee maker can make up to 12 cups of coffee at a time and the water window enables the user to see the amount of water inside the reservoir. This feature will ensure adequate water to coffee ratio which will give every cup a flavorful aroma.
A Pause ‘n Serve function which enables the user to pour coffee while the coffee maker is still brewing. The timer works pretty well as it ensures that every coffee being poured is fresh and hot whenever needed. It also has an auto shutoff function if no coffee is poured within two hours. This feature will save more energy. This coffee maker costs around $49USD- $55USD.
3. Zojirushi Fresh Brew Coffee Maker. This coffee maker is very stylish and it can hold up to 1.5 litres of water. With its stainless steel design, it will ensure that every cup of coffee will be hot. It has an electronic timer which can be adjusted using a couple of the factory presets available.
Whenever this coffee maker is not used for a couple of hours, it shuts down automatically to save energy. It has an easy to read gauge which will enable the user to fill the container with the right amount of water. This costs around $89USD-$99USD.
4. Technivorm Moccamaster. This coffee maker brews at an optimal temperature making each and every cup taste great. It has a rapid brewing time as well as easy to fill reservoir.
This brewer is built with sturdy stainless steel materials and it also has a fully functional programmable technology which keeps the temperature of the coffee constant at all times so that you can get the perfect cup of coffee whenever you need it. This coffee maker is built in Netherlands and it costs around $299USD to $330USD.
5. Bunn Contemporary 10-cup Home Brewer. This coffee maker has a reservoir type system which can brew up to 10 cups of coffee in just three minutes. With its stainless steel design and internal thermostat, it can keep the coffee warm and fresh with every cup. The sliding lid in the water compartment makes it very easy to add water in it. This item costs around $84USD- $124USD.
With all these coffee makers available in the market, you can narrow down your choice to just five. Some of them may be expensive and some may be cheap, but the quality and taste of every cup will not be defined by the price of each coffee maker. Hopefully this article on the will have given you some help on finding the "best coffee maker 2012".